One of our main specialties is the design and manufacture of ultraviolet and infrared machinery for any application in the graphic arts.
We have many customers in the graphic application fields who use our UV and IR equipment. Mainly to cure or dry prints of paints or UV inks, and also for the polymerization of varnishes or coatings.
The most common uses in which we work are usually: equipment to adapt in flexographic or offset presses, in inkjet printing, silk screen or reprographic ultraviolet curing, etc. We also design and manufacture equipment for typography or gravure treatments.
Any field in graphic arts that requires an infrared heating or drying system or ultraviolet curing is our specialty.
- Curing equipment using ultraviolet lamps or UV LED systems for adaptation to webpress or existing conveyors.
- Panels and infrared lampheads for drying conventional inks in static or continuous processes.
- Ultraviolet exposure units and vacuum frames for reprography.
- Drying systems by projected hot air jet.
- Autonomous ultraviolet bridges, UV chambers and ovens with conveyor belt.