UV curing equipment for laboratory testing or conventional drying on line.
HOK laboratory ultraviolet curing systems consist of a lamphead equipped with a medium pressure UV lamp, and an electrical control cabinet. In addition, depending on the use to which it is intended, special support arms or bench supports can be incorporated.
- Lamphead made of epoxy painted steel.
- Ultraviolet medium pressure bulb.
- Equipped with medium pressure and high intensity UV ultraviolet lamp.
- With reflective optics of electropolished aluminum mirror for homogenization of the emitted light.
- Electric shutter system for stand-by mode.
- PLC automation control and easy-to-use touch screen, with continuous information on the status of the system and its functions.
- Ventilation of the equipment by means of a built-in medium pressure turbine.
- Connection to the control cabinet by electric hose.
- Various types of lamp doping available to emit different UV spectrums.
- Special brackets for fixing to bench, to conveyors, etc.
- Custom ventilation outlets.
- Other elements (consult)
This UV equipment for laboratory could be adapted to be installed on practically any existing machine. Contact us to know more about it.
In case you need another kind of UV system for your process take a look at our range of UV products. If you do not find what you are looking for, contact us without obligation.