Our UV curing systems are ultraviolet equipment of varying dimensions and power according to installation requirements. Also these UV systems are adaptable to virtually any format according to the needs of the treatment to be performed.
An OBA or OBC curing system consists of UV lampheads, their ventilation turbines as well as a common control electrical cabinet.
- UV lamphead made of extruded and anodized aluminum.
- Equipped with medium pressure ultraviolet curing lamp.
- With elliptical reflector of electropolished mirror extrusion for maximum focus of UV light.
- Shutter system using compressed air for stand-by mode.
- Anticaloric quartz glasses permeable to ultraviolet.
- Linear power regulation without steps by electronic ballasts.
- Automation control by PLC and easy-to-use touch screen with continuous information of the status of the system and its functions.
- Ventilation with medium pressure turbines in addition to automatic flow regulators by air temperature.
- Special brackets for fixing to benches, conveyors, webpress …
- UV radiation sensors and temperature measurement.
- Special vents and lightshields.
- Other elements (consult)
All these UV curing systems have a shutter system for stand-by. If you do not require such a system, see our range of UV bridges.
Contact us without obligation if you want a personalized offer of the most appropriate equipment for your needs.