UV static ovens and curing chambers
UV static ovens and ultraviolet curing cabins for the treatment of volumetric objects, tailored according customers requirements.
Our static ovens and UV curing chambers are suitable for the uniform treatment of the entire surface of volumetric objects of various kinds.
In addition, we design and manufacture this ultraviolet equipment according to the specifications of each client as well as the product to be treated. Taking into account that its use should be easy, and also the placement and removal of the items to treat.
- The ultraviolet lampheads are equipped with polished reflectors, designed to obtain maximum homogenization of the emitted light.
- Ultraviolet lamps with different powers, in addition to different doping (emitted UV spectrum).
- The structure is made by self-supporting aluminum profiles, or a reinforced epoxy painted steel bench, with height-adjustable feet.
- The dimensions of the chamber can be according to requirements.
- Interior walls of the chamber are made of mirror-finished electropolished aluminum.
- The power selection is linear without steps.
- Exposure times are also selectable.
- The control is carried out by means of a touch screen and an internal PLC.
- Easy access and maintenance of the equipment.
- Voltage: 380 or 220 volts (to be determined).
- Load access door with pneumatic actuator
- Electrical safety lock
- Temperature readers and ultraviolet radiation sensors.
- Special brackets for fixing the pieces to be treated.
Contact us without obligation if you want a personalized offer of our static ovens and UV curing cabins.
On the other hand, you can also ask us if you need an UV system equipped with a conveyor, or a UV chamber for other uses such as solar aging, etc.