Infrared lampheads of reduced dimensions equipped with IR emitters. They can be tailored according to the requirements of the product to be treated.
The infrared lampheads are modules of reduced dimensions equipped with shortwave or medium wave infrared lamps to generally use in continuous processes.
The measurements of the lamp cassettes, the type of infrared emitters, in addition to their power, are determined according to the needs of each installation. In addition to our range of standard dimensions we also manufacture them according to the requirements of the product.
These infrared lampheads are fed and controlled from an electrical cabinet or autonomous control cabinet.
- Lampheads equipped with one or several monotube or twin infrared lamps.
- The power and wavelength emitted are determined according to the requirements of the installation.
- Ventilation using helical turbines or axial fans.
- Equipment with linear power regulation from 10% to 100% without steps.
- Mains supply: 230 or 400 volts to be determined
- Control desk independent of the electrical cabinet.
- Sync interface with machine speed to equip.
- Special supports for fixing the infrared lamheads to any surface.
- Control via touch screen and PLC.
Contact us without obligation and we will study according to your needs.
If you want to treat large dimensions, then we advise you to see our also tailored range of infrared panels.