Area UV LED
UV curing systems with ultraviolet LED lamps. Variable dimensions and linear power selection, adaptable to practically any format according to the needs of the treatment to be carried out.
Area UV LED equipment are compact and modular UV curing systems with variable power. They are scalable to cover any surface to be treated, according to the needs of the process to be carried out and the specific requirements of each client.
An Area UV LED curing system includes one or more LED emitting lamps to cover the surface to be irradiated commanded by a common control cabinet. LED lamps can be cooled depending on the power to be emitted, by air system or by a chiller.
- Dimensions of the curing window defined according to the needs of the process to be carried out.
- Inmediate UV power regulation from 0% to 100% without steps. Due to this, LED emiters do not require stand-by mode or light shutters.
- Operation and control is very simple and intuitive from touch screen control.
- The different working modes allow to select: duration of ignition, intervals, emitted power …
- No delays. Unlike conventional lamps, LED emitters do not require preheating and the re-ignitions are instantaneous.
- Special supports or brackets for fixing to a bench or machine.
- Light shields at the entrance and exit of the equipment to avoid redirected UV light.
- Independent remote control.
- Other accessories…