Linear UV LED devices are very narrow ultraviolet curing systems, very versatile, small in size and variable power. Its main function is to cure UV inks and varnishes in line productions, whether they are graphic arts presses or conveyor belts.
They are also adaptable to practically any format according to the needs of the treatment to be carried out. Its characteristics are in accordance with the requirements of each application.
A linear UV LED curing system consists of one or several LED lamp heads and a controller (in electric cabinet or small coffret depending dimensions), and in the case of large LED lamps, a water-cooler system or chiller.
- The length of the LED curing window are defined according the maximum width to be cured.
- Inmediate UV power regulation from 0% to 100% without steps. Due to this, LED emiters do not require stand-by mode or light shutters.
- Operation and control is very simple and intuitive from touch screen control.
- The different working modes allow to select: duration of ignition, intervals, emitted power …
- No delays. Unlike conventional lamps, LED emitters do not require preheating and the re-ignitions are instantaneous.
- Special supports or brackets for fixing to a bench or machine.
- Light shields at the entrance and exit of the equipment to avoid redirected UV light.
- Independent remote control.
- Other accessories…