We design and manufacture all types of solar simulation chambers and UV booths, as well as ultraviolet and visible light projectors for:
- Tests for deterioration and corrosion by UVA, UVB and/or UVC radiation.
- Exposure and resistance of weather sensitive components.
- Solar simulation and climatic aging of materials.
- UV lampheads with reflective optics designed for maximum homogenization of the emitted light.
- Low or medium pressure UV lamps, Xenon, etc. depending on requirements and the norms to comply.
- Self-supporting structure in reinforced aluminum profiles with height-adjustable feet.
- Interior reflective walls of electropolished aluminum in mirror finish.
- Easy operation via PLC and touch screen for an accurate system control.
- Temperature controlled by a water chiller or air cooling.
- Voltage: 220V or 400V to be determined
- Temperature readers and ultraviolet radiation sensors.
- Memorization and storage of recipes.
- USB port for downloading data to a pendrive or computer.
- Door access for insertion of probes or other tools.
Contact us without obligation if you want we make you a study and a quotation of UV solar simulation chambers according to your needs.
We also manufacture visual inspection booths and chambers for other UV light treatments; for industrial uses, laboratory tests, etc.