Our UV germicidal panels are designed and manufactured tailored according to the requirements of each client to ensure the correct disinfection of the product to be treated. Their main function is the disinfection and surface sterilization of food products and packaging. These ultraviolet panels eliminate microorganisms such as: bacteria, viruses, fungi …
These ultraviolet disinfection systems are composed of one or various UV germicidal panels and an electrical control cabinet. The radiant panels or UV modules are dimensioned according to the area to be irradiated with ultraviolet light, the time required to make the process and the characteristics of the product.
- The structure is made of stainless steel 304, 316 or aluminum (according to requirements)
- Easy installation on any surface.
- UV panels equipped with HO or amalgam ultraviolet germicidal UVC emitters.
- Direct and easy change of lamps: remove and put.
- Powering the lamps by electronic ballasts.
- These systems do not generate ozone or waste of any kind.
- Electric control cabinet with hour counter and lamp failure indicators.
- Control by touch screen and PLC
- Special fixing brackets to adapt to conveyor.
- Lightshields to prevent the exit of light outside.
Contact us if you want a detailed personalized study according to your requirements.