UV mobile system Advance
Mobile system for disinfection by ultraviolet light of rooms and chambers in the absence of personnel. Disinfects air and surfaces where UV light strikes.
For use both in rooms such as clinics and hospitals, storage chambers and cabins, as well as for transport, freight …
Available on back-order
The UV system Advance is a wheeled light tower equipped with high intensity germicidal lamps. It is ideal for disinfecting environments where it is necessary to eliminate germs from the walls and furniture. At the same time it disinfects the ambient air, eliminating suspended aerobes. As it is a mobile unit, it can also be placed at different points in the same room to irradiate different areas, otherwise some zones would be in the shade and would not receive any disinfection.
These systems help to ensure a high level of sterilization that would otherwise require the use of chemicals.
- 8 high intensity UV-C germicidal emitters @254 nm.
- Structure in epoxy painted steel and polished aluminum.
- Lighting of lamps by radio frequency remote control.
- Timer to select the duration of the lamps on.
- 3 perimeter proximity detection sensors.
- With visual and acoustic alarm indicator.
- No maintenance required and change of lamps very simple.
- Does not generate ozone or waste.
- Comfortable manual movement.
- The connection to the electrical network is made by cable with a standard socket.
- Voltage: 220 volts 50 Hz
We have other mobile UV systems for different uses. They can also be custom designed according to special requirements.
|Dimensions||150 × 50 × 50 cm|
up to 80 m²