The UV wall modules of our UVGI disinfection range are optimal for the air disinfection in rooms or passage areas where people or animals are staying.
This equipment consist of a closed device equipped with germicidal lamps and a forced ventilation system that sterilizes the air as it passes through its interior, thus avoiding the exit of UV light to the outside.
This devices can be placed almost anywhere and do not require more maintenance than changing the uv lamps when they reach the end of their useful life.
- High intensity UV-C or amalgam germicidal emitters.
- Manufactured in stainless steel structure.
- Equipped with forced ventilation for air recirculation.
- Easy installation and assembly.
- Zero maintenance and change of emitters very simple.
- It does not generate ozone or waste.
- Includes a visual indicator of lamp failure.
- Fixation to the wall using screws.
- The connection to the mains is made using a cable with a standard socket.
- Voltage: 220 volts 50 Hz
These UV wall modules are for use in rooms where there is no own ventilation circuit such as air conditioning ducts, etc. If the room has a centralized air conditioning system, consult our PIR range for adaptation in existing ducts.